Tuesday, October 03, 2006

rest day

minature me .... reis
a very nice and sweet gesture from my agent cindy woon ... whoop !!! jia you !

Can i say tuesday is my most tedious day with class from 9am to 5.30pm ?

I am so mightly tired , probably because I din really slept well last night .
something to share with all

- mouse passed her MAB acc test2 finally
- resolved group conflict for WIL 2 btw K**** and S*****
- survived her otd projects and WIL pair project handed in

hmm , today I lose my conecentration on accounting class and i keep dozing off . Liyan was rather nice , she and ady n another friend explained to me and gauge my understanding . xie xie ni .

so happy and time passed really fast , my project mate joan and shirin was funny , everyone keep looking at me . Yes ar , my short short hair , even mum got a shock! haha , what to do ?
Nevertheless I am trying to adapted to lookin at the mirror and not frighten myself .

what am i rotting at home ?

i need a small break from this world , so i am back to looking at fashion mag online . ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home