Tuesday, September 19, 2006

tired ?


I had a full day school today , morning class is my accounting and then followed by my otd ( org theory and design) . photo taken in courtesy of mr.sherman , i would said the words he said is very meaningful . I used to encountered thoughts and dismisses his classes as boring and crappy . But recently , i realised that this lecturer like to give us real life example for us to reflect. A knowledgable , okie lecturer i would said giving guidelines for the torturous and very dry otd .

Between , i had been feeling feverish , having slightly flu and a runny nose . I had been hoping for classes to end as soon as possible . I simply loved school because , i wanted to make school life worthwhile. Today supposely waited for dear at Mac till my stomach cramped and i think i want to go home and rest . I wouldn;t said i am disappointed or what in waiting for nothing . infact i was angry but eventually i seem to think it through he was busy with his final yr report . so , he is forgiven .

not to mentioned ? when i reach home , i took a short hour nap and then continue my tv spree . In spite of thinking about this , i supposedly witnessed how a guy on tv proposed to his gf by creating a very very big pictures of a bear and a heart shapes using those 1538 photos taken during their 6 years courtship with the support of his family. I bet if i am the girl , i would be damm touched . i wanan to rest today but seem like so many things to be done . kind of detest msn logging in cos there are ppl who keep bothering me . i hate it .

okie , jia you clara ... the sem is going to end .

" A person once said there is no right or wrong in relationship ? "

reis ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home