Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another day

Tried to wake up at 7am today but my body feel so weak . I intend to wake dearie up cos today is his first day at work . Time really do flies , I never imagine I be here 2007 again . I feel glad I am still alive , people are around me , I am able to do thing like a normal person .

How shall i say ? Prehape been watching too much of one litre of tear that had touched me once over again. No school today but alot of things to settle . Went town to meet felicia and ted , seriously find myself got nothing in common with ted . I don't detest him or anything , i just find myself carrying a talk continously . Well , Felicia looks okie and her new job seem busy and very diversify. I knew a year later I will be doing what she is doing now . I can't imagine rejoining workforce . Hmm , so I shall enjoy the last precious year of uni life and there i will be dump into the big sea waiting for ppl to rescue me . Supposely , I had mac for lunch with them , some chit-chats and i feel there is nothing I could do to help this person . I saw a reflections but nothing seem to work out . I believe time do reveal everything . Hope she be happy . Did i make myself happy today ? I actually derive contentment in getting earl grey and bread for dearie . Am I going madly in love . I guess so .

Okie , what about studies ? there is the usual loads of projects , homework , practises. I wanan to work hard too . Is my progres very slow? Thank lp for the disc though I actually forgot to take home today . So blur ... and now I am even slower . I wanan to learn to be like my friend who take thing at their pace. I feel whenever semester start i feel so panic about things undone.

As for dearie , he is probably tired from a day work , i guess that partner must had tortured him . I seriously miss our lifestyle . I know nothing will ever change from then . But let's be positive about it , I can do my own stuffs whilst he is working . hmm , topic from home ,mum is thinking of changing to a four-room flat which i do agreed . Actually , she can then go for early retirement if the housing loan is settled . Feel gulity that my mum's eyesight are falling and I actually din realised that . Catherine is coming Sg on 31jan , i hope to c her soon . i miss her . ok looking forward to meet lp , wei for ktv , sat for football session . gambatte !!!!

The signifiance of valentine day , i think i shall go n sell flowers . haha .

reis loves leonard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home