Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New start = new hope

The morning was nonetheless the type of sunlight shoning on my face . I just wish to wake up early on the new year 07 with a good start . School is starting soon again , I wanted to work harder . I know my MAB appeal wasn't approve but I tell myself not to lose faith ever. I miss my friend gathering . Just another fresh start . can i turn over a new leaf . Setting up a new year resolution ?

- to control my tempers , to tame my 'attitude' problem
- to work even harder
- to be more honest again
- to be more at peace with myself , my inner demon always made me a devil in front of people
- to be more friendier and understanding
- to cherish my loved ones - family , Him , friends

God , I just love the new yeAR WITH a new belief

regard ,
reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home