Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday

God made sunday a rest day for everyone but I still see people working ? Somehow , it is not a choice . I wonder how many of us ever need to make decisions with constraints . Decisions that involved people , choices to miss some friends' gathering? I am beginning to miss someone , some friends.

Well , today I woke up later than usual (ten?) and He had already went for his morning soccar . I envy him , I envy his enthusiaism toward football . I wanted to run, to jog , to sweat out ? I miss my gym buddy . Miss tan . I miss everything to be in control of life . I feel so restless as if I lost something .

Okie , there we had our lunch at plaza and He accompany me to go library research . I had borrowed so many books -- including the one I had been waiting " Stories We could tell by Tony Parson ." His parents are very nice , got us porridge and dumpling for dinner from Chinatown. Hmm... We had our nice little walk at the park with Tiffy and it was so comfortable to be able to relax .


Well , i finally got my own pc , after my dying little blackie (laptop) but the new pc doesnt have any software which is useful to me . i need office sofeware ......any helps ?

I think He is very nice to me . I am glad we are still together /


regard
claries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home