Friday, January 26, 2007

Love


I wonder how many relationships do I have to encounter to put an end to my love career ?

It is not a job , love to me is meaningful .

happy 10th month anniversary Dearie Leo

I had been rationalising how we meet , we chatted on WLNY .

life is simply so unpredictable

we were remismicing about past

if he never met me , he is probably with this gal G

by a stroke of luck , by fate he met me later than her

initially it was a normal conversation

and things started to mentioned about her to me

somehow , i knew i was going to fall for him

my jealousy soared for her G

she was pretty , tall , nice i supposed

He like her , he fetch her from work, he had dine dinning with her

and am i just a second choice then ?

i din know , i was hopping ... valentine day i was your first choice

it turn out they din went out on v day ?]

it turn out i rejected his invitation, and i rejected a few ppl.....

the 2nd options ......? did i win by sheer luck ? or by courage?

i realised it was love then , it was love now .

our conversation " do you love me "

I replied " I know if u left me one day , i will regret cos i loved u so much . "

my tears almost dropped today .

my dear is trying so hard to please me

i know silently that he love me too

I wouldn't know what i am to do if i loses him

I dun want to....

am i your angel

he said i was his Angel

to me he is my angel too

one year ago when i was like a defeated person , he lift me up

he sit beside me and listen to my lamentations

all it took me courage to realise

i can love him too , i can if i try ...

LEONARD , i love you too.

Reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home