Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lion Roar louder than its neignbour !! 2 vs 1

I just went to the national stadium to watch a great soccar match . singapore vs msia .

did our lion roar louder ... ?

yup , we won by close margin and by luck , it was as if a national spirit to wear red .
I scream for the million times , this is really fun
He sit beside me anxiously looking at the match
our heart sank when the "yellow ants" score one kelong goal , cos the goalkeeper actually push it in
but half time , unaware , we finally score a goal.

our penalty kick score us the match . thank god . a close shave. He was beside me , and when we won , he hugged me . i almost jumped .

We had our bland bland supper at a stupid place called "dong hai" , lousy food , lousy service .

it was a fun day :>

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home