Tuesday, January 30, 2007

wishing ... what is valentine ?

someone qn my thoughts " dun u think valentine is all commericial? ".

I always held the belief that valentine is the day where lover unite , where u see the display of affections we seldom see . Individual cant wait to get home , wanting to stay away from the fateful day . I got calls for invitations for dates but i rejected them all simply i dun want give ppl false hopes and there is no meaning in celebrating with ppl u dun wish to belong to Him. Last year to me is the worst , a day without lovers but with friends (my frens are good) because on the street ,i see myself alone on the mrt station of commonwealth , wondering on the platform for 1 and 1/2 hour. am i lingering tots , with a big eye infections ? and my fav fren was not feeling well , she vomited . We worried so much .

" it is not the flowers that matters or how lavish the gifts is but the loneliness of being alone "

it is silly of me to quote but the point in celebrating is no longer in the mood . whatever valentine . be my own valentine . I feel like a child wanting something and is not given . it is not so showing off to people , just it is our very first valentine . will u be my valentine for just one day and forever .

I supposed i will be staying at home because i already lose it meaning . call me unreasonable , call me a bitch ? who cares anyway . I am a person who need love , a gal who need to be adored , i am just the type of gal . ' Let harbour this romantic thoughts that who dun need a hug anyway . This is a lame topic . did i bor u ?

Be my own Valentine
Reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home