Monday, March 26, 2007

i need a good boast




I am really suffering from fatigue disorder after the lms exam at night . the 3 and half hours stretch my body to the limit . I was hopping to finish up my paper and I need the loo badly . stomach aches and tiredness , I really hope to take a cabby and go home straight . My angel come , when i was almost seeing stars , I saw a msg " i am driving , cya later."

Hee , a few minutes of waiting time and Tiffy lunged at me as if she had found her new food .
I was really exhausted and hungry and we went to eat my fav carrot cake at bt timah . I still loved it since poly times . Tiffy went for a leisure walk while i tabao . Then , she was kind of attacked by an insect that cause itching ,pain? and also two fierce dogs lunging .

I am already almost reaching the brim of this degree . a bachelor degree in management ? years ago when i was 18 , I never harbour the dream of studying in a university . Today I was still dreaming but apart I wanted to complete it . I had changed . I feel time and certainty unhappy relationship made me grow up . Actually, when i was younger about 18 , I thought of getting engaged and married before 23 . But now , I actually feel it is more about seeking the one who know your needs and the one u love.

Love now is not as surreal , not as confused and so clearcut . There is really no need for a 2nd thought for I feel I wanted to get engaged to this person . Hee , I am not trying to spout non-sense , it is just I am feeling really contented . There can be a distinction so clear cut in loving someone and having someone to love you . But in this r/ship , we are both parties and mutual. I wasn't confused . I ended the pervious r/ship with not thinking of a future , that person give me false hopes and in the end . Jealousy do destroy alot of things , jealousy made u a changed person . I also wanted to grow old together with leo . Leo asked me one day how will we look like when we grew old ?

my reply : we will look old and haggard ..5 years later to have kid , i wish so .
It was hope , it was life , i wish to have a fmaily life when i am 25 ... gambatte


reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home