Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Love ?

I had a particular normal day , I rushed through a plate of lemon chicken rice , not nice though ...at sim

Then , I went home and start devouring my time to reading the novel (amy cheung)
the story was kind of heart-wrenching , it pained my heart whenever i don't understand what do women look in a bad guy ?

"why do women perserve her love commitment and in the end she ended up with a man who is not commited ?"

In this story there is 3 characters who had differ instinct toward love .

C : She was very stubborn and persistence in love , too headstrong that she din realise that she end up falling into a bottamless pit.

G : the blissful type who had simple believe love is a dream and happiness is eternal

D : She keep trying to seek for commitment in men but many failed her

which one will u be ?



I pray to God that hope my grandma will get well soon ! God bless her .I love my grandma for as long as i am alive . I feel she is like the pillar of my family .

i really should take up sport again ! help !

regard
clara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home