Wednesday, June 06, 2007

happy or not ?

Another busy day at work , I am really learning alot of new things here . Although , my fav lunch buddy is no longer here , I really don't know what to do . I din get to eat my fav fried fish with rice for some silliness. I was wondering , am i this pathetic ?Yup today acc my ic to meet client and kind of listen alot and learn .

Probably , I don't mind having lunch myself . I feel I wasted so much money on this and that .
angry ? yup , cos i had been wanting that nice nice bag for a long time , that accessorize white bag costing 70 plus ... hais , forget it .

studies and results come out today ? am i happy ? finally passed mgt account .
Dearies bring me to genki to have dinner , thank him for celebrating though i am really not in the mood . I really appreciate his thought.

Did a friend's word wake me up? Recently , although i had been in a depressed mode but somehow those words come true . Love wasn't bad , love was just ...
Alot of times , probably I dun understand him that much or he dun understand me .
Money itself can be a big issue . No matter going dutch or whether u pay or he pay . Everyone did encounter this dilemma ....Relationship can be distorted by this type of matter . am i a saver , spender , or maybe it depend on the type ofthing i valued , those i don't/

which gals dun wish to be pampered , to be treated to fine dining , to be like a princess for just one day .... probably your birthday..........

i am just so tired from work , i kind of feel am i considerate or not ? does he feel my heart too ?
commitment is just so scary , i think i mentioned something on the bus and i din get any reply . anyway , why am i thinking this when marriage to me is drifting away .


Gambatte


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home