Monday, June 11, 2007

marriage

this is such a sensitive topic , probably people of my age haven't thought about it .

When i was workin in this team , i am drawn by the positive side of marriage , about givign birth to kids. How i wish i could start a family i can called my own ?

why do u wanna to get married ? why do u wanan to buy a house?

- is it because i wanna to be with him or probably i just wanna to get out of my house .
- i kind of feel spilt when we had to go our separate homes after dinner

Love can be a potent that kill u or make u full of ecstasy . Yup , i am contradicting at time . sometime , i hope i am a freed person , sometime i hope i had someone to hold my hand for the rest of my life. That is probably thinking that set your apart from other.

i know i still got one more year of studies before i officially got my owl and precisely i hope we can work hard together .

jia you !!

reis



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home