Saturday, June 30, 2007

i feel i am tired of FEELIN SORRY FOR MYSELF ,

I always felt that when two person are together , they will learn to cherish each other .

I wanted a nice date
today ~ there is always someone who dailed to do this .
sorry my date was spoilt , i called him at 12.58pm when he just told me he just waked up . Then , he asked he probably need a few more hours , thing to do , to wash clothes and iron . Actually frankly he should have , done it yesterday night when he is free to be exact . Promises really are meant to be broken . Guy , pls dun ever promise ppl if ya cant do it . He say i borrow a vcd movie , can we probably stay at home and watch . STAY AT HOME , I HAD BEEN STAYIN FOR THE PAST DUNNO HOW MANY WKEND . EVEN THE ONLY OUTING WHEN WE GO GREAT WORLD , MARK , GARY WILL BE CALLING TO MEET AT 6PM ... ISNT SAT OUT DAY ? don't keep saying this sentence if u are pracisin double standard yourself. I wonder if this fellow is sincere enough he would have fixed a time with me to go out not i had to wait till he wake up .
Yeah , yesterday we both though his work would end early , and in the end it din . To be exact , he actually sms me that he wanna to watch 7.30pm soccar on national stadium . Okie, so we both went home . Full stop. Our date din come true. AND FRIDAY NIGHT I EVEN ASK THE zara guy jon to reserve the clothes for me cos sat we be going

now i am ready to go out , full of anticipation . Yes , i believe some effort should be made to make someone else happy . Friday he went ktv with colleagues and in the end he dare to say he din enjoyed . Then why did you go ktv till 2am and next day u had to wake up at 8 for work . And the next day when u return , all u can say is yet another disappointing thing . sorry i am tired , i need to sleep .

he keep asking me " did u forgotten my goodness ? say eg. wed i go joggin with my colleagues but after that i still acc u for dinner . Yup because i beg for it . Today , i thought he is going to bring me out for a nice movie or something , sad to say reality is cruel. He told me i haven got my ironing and washing done . NO TIME AGAIN . he also say " hey i rejected to go out with mark(fren_), u should appreciate that . and in the end , even if he did rejected , he got no time to go out with me .

This is really disappointing , i need a retail therphy , wanan to get something for my family . do you know that ? i had enough , if u really ask me to consider . all i can say yup the heart is bleeding till probably i cant remember how he treat me now .

REIS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home