Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another day

Well , today I went to school for re-enrolment of the two modules and paid my membership fee .

Dearie was nice enough to keep sms-ing but I just wasn't used to the new phone . samsung U700 / I hate the way when I tried to talk on the phone and it switch to held mode cos somehow myface accidentally touched the sensitve button .

am i happier with a new phone ? probably yes or not? To admit , i love the camera function but the other sms , alarm din really amazed , do regret at this impulse purchase. Probably need someone to comfort me when I tell Dearie I regretted buying this hp but he started his scolding n nagging . How well he understand me ? At this moment , I just need someone to listen instead of nagging .

Yesterday , dearie was sweet enough to come all the way my office to lunch with me . infact , i was touched and glad though the lunch wasn't very fufilling . Just now , he actually said " you never appreciate that I specially come down to have lunch with u " . infact i did . has thing become more stale than ever . Today , one of my classmate happily tell me he is applyinf flat for sengkang and asked me when ? infact i replied to ben that " I don't know, i guess it is still too early to tell , i don;t know what will happen" .These words just naturally come out . I do believe there will be a future between him and me if ... we overcome the hurdle- the family level . I know my limitation and there is always a thin line to whether the person u love will try to protect u or ust left u one day . Nothing is predestined.

Finally an enjoyable and comfortable day with peiwei to watch movie . I am glad she like the cardigan i got for her . the Alvin and chipmunk movie was so cute and funny which i enjoyed throughout the 1, 1/2 hours .

gotten to gambatte for new semester ! and xmas is coming :>

I wonder if santa will gimme surprise



reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home