Tuesday, June 17, 2008

disappointment

Today , i got a major disappointment on my job search. I would say why do i keep ending up this way and nowhere. I feel kind of upset but I couldn't really feel for anything . The thought of getting a job that match my interest really almost come to a reality. All people have their choices and what can i do but to thank the person politely for informing me i din get shortlisted. After all the hassles of coming down for that interviews , all those calls to hold me back just to inform me this way. Thank god , i din get into that ,count my blessing. Last night , i was still happily telling my frens i would probably get a job ....... but today guess it is just another disappointment . I would never give up my job search no matter how hard .

" work for a job that you never had to work a day "

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home