Friday, June 13, 2008

Our retreat

dearie on jetski :>
Part 1 : waitin for my spa massage - so heavenly







soaking my feets in bath salt




me and my pink bowling ball





dearie






our dinner







pasta for lunch









appetizer










main course










Soup of the night , yummy










me n dear playing jetski












nice three masketeers pizza













our stay at harris resort :>













Last weekend was a chain of events and happening . Dearie and I had been thinking of going for a short getaway to nearby island such as bintan , batam for a short retreat from the busy city.
Unexpectedly , he actually went to look into the details and book us a short trip to batam. I din anticpated going to the resort stay that weekend till he called me to say he had already booked a package and ask me if I am keen to go and collect our tickets :>

He really light up my days despite me feeling very stressed up not being able to find a job after a month of high and low , interviews. I kind of feel pressurized . I really wanna to get a job that i had an interest in . I was so excited about our trip that I started researching on the resort and activities we could do . I went home and pack my belonging and draft a list of to-bring. That sat morning , we went to harfront centre an hour before to collect our ferry tickets. Luckily , I always knew dear like to take his own time so i give him an early morning call.

I kind of regret not bringing my magazine along . We went to harris resort at batam . It was very beautiful and the staffs' service is very good right from the custom to checking out of the resort. We thought we need to queue for passport checking . We din expect there were a few harris staffs (wearing orange top) who help us to collect our passport and do the necessary custom procedure. It is really hasslefree and next we took the harris bus to the resort immediately within 5min. The welcome was very nice as nice warm towel , bandung drink and cookie were provided while we are waitin for check-in . One of the harris staff bring us to the cafe for a rest and inform us that they will help us proceed with the check-in while we waited there. I feel so pampered over there even though we were earlier by 30min but they still allow us to check-in first. The resort manager was very friendly and she asked us if we are keen to go for a buffet dinner instead at 7.30pm. We were allocated room no 334 which is strategtically located in the middle facing the swimming pool and not near the construction area which is a bonus. The room was beautifully decorated with alot of welcoming flowers, aromatheraphy bath and cookie as well. We were at a loss how to start our beautiful day ahead though it was drizzling . I suggested going for Proto Pizza : three masketeers which i order. The pizza was heavenly and with lotsa of cheese toppings. We simply love it . Next we decide since it drizzling , we went for a few game of bowling and dearie win me . At mid afternoon , we wanted to go for a dip at the swimming pool . We went back to change our swimsuit and go for a swim . Dearie forgot to bring his googles out so i had to went back to the hotel room to retrieve .

We went for a bathe and went for dinner . The dinner was fantastic and delicious with a sixe course dinner /. We we had a full and wonderful dinner and my fav is the soup and the potato which is heavenly. All the food look like an art to me . There are some musician singing to us at our designated table which is romantic under the candlelight. They were singing "my love" in such a harmonious voices . Dearie held my hand which kind of assured me not to be too nervous . I guess my cheek look blushed. The next morning , we went for our go-kart and i bump into the bushes being my first time to drive . dearie was worried and wanan tot go back check on me but the in-charge ask him not too as it might obstruct other go-karts. It was a rather funny situation with the very heavy helmet that keep slipping my views and i had a good splash of muds. We went for some water sport : jetski and We had a great time enjoying the breeze and scenary . . I regret not buying harris cutie slippers. At 12 pm , we had to checkout so we went for our last round of bowling and proceed for our spa massage. It was very very relaxing and comfortable one hour massage. The sevrice was very good and we had our feets soaked in some bath salt. Finally at 3.30pm , we had to go back and take our ferry at 4.30pm . We took harris resort mini bus and reach there very early while we do some small shopping . I had a great and wonderful time over there. I realise dearie really treat me very well. :> so happy


reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home