Thursday, April 16, 2009

A friend in need is a fren indeed


Was really in my lowest spirit recently when I got alot of enouragements, advice from ppl I met. I was deeply grateful for their really kind and sweet gesture. Maybe what they told me is really

already happened. When the heart is no longer there, it is just not meant to be. Maybe we din tried hard enough to be together and things lead to today ending. Alot of "grey"area and i feel we can't run away from reality. I need to brace up and look at thing differently. There is alot of things waiting for me to do and alot of ppl waiting for me to recover.


I am very touched by all my friends' concerns for me , packing me with things so my mind can

be occupied. There is even hazel who told me to face it myself. Only I can settled this thing to move on. Just come back from a wonderful dinner and catching up with my friend.


He just brighten my way with a sunflower. I love sunflower!!! I love white roses too! The meaning of sunflower is "sunshine in my life" and he hope I will smile more too.

It was really a kind of surprise encouragement for me. He just hope I will be happier:>
Thank you JM.

Jia you !!! i believe after this sunday , the truth will be revealed and my dark cloud will disappeared. I already don't harbour any hope but to face reality.


Reis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home