Sunday, June 21, 2009

Zoo day





































Had a fun time with dearie at the zoo. Thanks to gary for the free tickets. Well, went on a double date with gary n his gf. Meet up in the afternoon and we took a cab to zoo. prior to that I had prepared my miniature sandwich + cold pasta(not cold enough). And Gary also made an extra set of sandwiches for us. Dear was joking all the time while we girls are entertained by them. The funny things is we were watching the seal showtimes "the splash" and we got splashed by the seal....luckily I just manged to hide behind him so I was "dry". Watch the sleepy lion , elephant, kangeroon, emu, and etc.... The best thing is I get to watch my fav 550g polar bear. So big size and heavy , 11 times of me. Well , we end the day with a big cuppa of ice tea but I was too thirsty to be saying it is just a "normal"tea. Gary's sandwiches was nice!!!! Okies, I shall let the photo do the talking.... :>
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home