Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Last weekend











I know it sound backtrack abit but somehow I would like to blog about last weekend . IA wonder-ful weekend with dearie. We had spent a solid Fri, sat and sun together. Maybe we had been seeing too much of each other. Well, Friday was a walk with tiffy and dearie at the park. We had our ice-cream and just a simple walk to remember but it was nice.


Saturday
Morning was hectic with sending leo's mum to the ferry and we went to geylang to eat the yong he dou jiang. So nice and had a full b-runch and finally dearie send me to visit my organic event at Tanglin. We come back home for a short nap and finally out for buffet at suntec. Was celebrating Mark's bday and he bring hi new gf. Look mature and nice to me. The chinese buffet was great except I got no opportunity to capture the best moment.Finally 7 of us went to watch movie Transformers 2. Get to see my bumble bee and it was rather exciting though. I was gripping his shirt at certain part of the movie.

Sunday

Home sweet home, He went out for soccer while i stay at home gathering info on bkk trip. Well, we watched the movie "confession of a shopperholic and doze off abit before fetching his mum back from bintan. Cool, had a messy dinner at east coast park and off we went home watching our tv.....
I finally permed my hair, living with another personality now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home