Monday, September 14, 2009

A blessed life

well, I felt really relieved after getting the result back. Despite the hard hit on my head, there was fortunately no cracks. I survived a huge knock on my head and still alive. After going rounds and rounds, the food fair had make me really tired.I wish there were lesser responsibilities but it was definitely a challenge this time round. I wasn't that pessmestic like the last time despite changes and last minutes cropped up but our team of promoters still manage it really well. I am thankful I had a bunch of understanding co-workers who work like a great team. Fortunately LG was around this time round helping out with the setup and the cooking. I am grateful and happy I get to taste the best tuna egg omelette I ever had.

Last night, I was sleeping holding my fear with me. I am really deeply afraid that once I slept, I won't wake up. Despite this, when he said he will be there for me. I feel touched. When I feel I will die tomorrow, all I wanted to do is to call him. I want him by my side. Maybe selfish as I did I want him to be with me if i really collapsed. I am really afraid. When the floroscent light landed on me last night, I was in shocked. Despite this, I still continue to work professionally. God really give me a courage within me. When I was really alone in the cab, I begin to cry. I told myself I can't just die like this. I prayed that I will be fine.

Leo stayed with me throughout the night and till the following morning, he keep asking me how is my head. feel bad he had to take MC just to acc me to go for the xray and get the result. Recently, i was quite touched that he actually come all the way to Expo to see me. I got an amazing dinner cooked by him. Touched but still afraid to proceed. Afraid that being in a relationship with him will lead to nowhere?

It had been a whirlwind romance for us. Neither of us want to take a step further. Thinking and reflecting, He told me I got a really bad temper which he chose to leave me. I dont know how does he see me as ? I am as confused as anyone. I am afraid of being hurt.

should we give ourselves a deadline to see if we can proceed , if not the same old problem will come again. it is really hard to compromise. I am tying myself to the relationship, why?

reis?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home