Monday, March 01, 2010

Going another stage?

At some point in life when age is catching up with you , there are few alternatives. You could sulk in agony or accepting that you have grown wiser over the years! Indeed, my birthday is coming so soon that I fail to capture or pamper myself. For the first time I did not give myself off on my birthday. I prefer working:>. I probably realised that the little princess did not exist anymore. Back to reality , I am going 25 , approaching another stage of my LIFE?

Sometime, life have many topics but recently the only topics that ppl seem to be talking to me was marriage? and flats? Till now, I got nothing on my agenda. Feel stressed by a forceful perception looking at me.... I feel tired managing these topics? Be it at home faced by constantly nagging on my mum's side and urging.... Again she asked me twice........ I tried so hard to avoid or turn a dead ear. I understand my family's concern and I really truely have no answer myself. Do you want to get married for the sake of marriage, it really take both hands to clap. I am so tired. At work, there are always constant advice on marriage (such as married colleague will tell you the reality of marriage and my boss will advise me that ..... think twice before you leave your happiness with that man?) So who should I listen? Of course I wanna to listen to my heart? Feel like shouting out loud! STOP it

Happy birthday to me:> I have decide to book a trip to pamper myself. Intend to go Japan! yearning like crazy. I know it sound nuts but I harbour this dream for a full 10 years!!! despite the many many restrictions. Marriage to me is a convoction and I do feel that if the person love you and want to be with you then we should get married.

I am caught in my own dilemma.... can I really give up this little freedom I yearn for or should I persist to be on my own once again. I am tired not of r/ship but of the constant reminder of where I stand now. I stand firmly here one day and shouted " I love You" .

My birthday wishes:

- for the start of the year I hope all my beloved family, friends and ppl i know stay happy, healthy and all the good things will come to them
- Gift ideas --- thank bro for the watch that he wanan to buy me :>
- of course I hope this year birthday can be a little special and better, happier?
- Happy BIRTHDAY TO cindy too!!!

Secret wishlist :
- shu uemura UV base with SPF 31
- any zara / new look / f21 dress :>
- watch(from bro)
- kiehl lip balm :P
- kate spade

Thank!!!! in very advance
'
lovely, reis


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home