Monday, February 08, 2010

Happy :>

a day meeting at hort park. loved it :>


I haven't been blogging. Was sick today and finally got a chance to confess about my mood now.
sorry peeps for the delay.
Gotta a great start at work with a mini increment and more bonus to look forward. Indeed monetary reward did motivate me to stay on, it may not be a big amount but more extra cash to pamper my loved ones. For the first time, this is the first year I intend to give red packet to my grandparents and parents. I do feel the obligation to thank them for taking care of me and being my family. For 2010, I have a good start with my loved one as well. Being in a relationship wasn't easy and especially one that both of you went through a crisis and like cuzzie say we saw the rainbow after storm. this cny, I am going to take alot of nice pictures and to capture every moment we have in life. To reward myself for 2010, I bought my first portable hard disk after considering for a few months. It may not be a very expensive present but to me it meant alot.I was very happy to be able to store my "life" in.




Thank God for making people around me happier and healthy!

I simiply adore the life I am having now. Simple and happy. I do hope leo and me can last and have a good marriage.:> probably in another two years. My heart is not settled now seeing kids and I don't think I can cope with children. It is an irony that young children are attracted to me. Few days back on a train ride, there are two kids who waved good bye to me , leaving their most innocent and unforgettable smiles. I recalled last year there is a kid coming up to me asking me to fix their toy.Maybe in a way it is a gift from God. I feel very blessed with positive things that keep coming to me.

Happy chinese new year to all my friends and family:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home