Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!


2009 is coming to an end in a few hours time and I am welcoming 2010.


Time really flies at lighting speed, this year have been very rewarding for me.

For the first time, I probably mature at a faster rate and although still as "traditional"my mindset. I still embrace the changes around me. Despite the "unhappiness" I encountered this year and happiness as well. Sometimes, we doubt ourselves how can the person beside you just change. People change all the time, probably the one who din change is you. With a nostagic feel, I loved myself, I love my outspoken character and of course the goodness in myself.


When I reflect on 2009, I feel like I am a soul trapped in between the past and future. Part of me see the future clearly, part of me cherish the past memories, past experiences. Of course one day I will hope my partner will like me as I am. Many time, when we looked back, we see a shadow that follow us and loom in the dark. When the sun rises, we see our shadow longer and growing stronger each and everytime. Life is definitely a great destination to experience. Does it really matter if you are earning big bucks and you live in a facade. Wake up! Peeps, don't be too shallow with things. What matter most is you are happy and being loved.


give yourself some time to love yourself.


I love you Reis....:>( I wanna to say I love u to all my friends, family and everyone who loved me.)

Thank for being there for me all these years and making me a better person.


cheers to 2010!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home