Saturday, December 12, 2009

life changing .....to go or not to go for it?

Recently, there have been a spate of events happening. Despite this, I was really lucky.
- Lucky to have survive a close shave due to my careless, Thank god
- Lucky to have him to be there for me
- Lucky for my family and friends to be here with me

Like anyone I am a normal person with aspiration to lead a fulfilling life
Following the advice by the Doctor yesterday, should i go for it?

I had ponder this question since young,like any gal I wanted so much to be able to tie up my hair
but I did not have this luxury. When Doctor give me this hope, I thought I need to consider this really carefully because it may be a life changing event. Indeed, this is my life, this is the risk
I should be thinking to take or not. Still in a dilemma, still so worried.......till 8 jan 2010 to make my decision.

We finally went out on a date to watch storm warrior but it wasn't so nice.
Went to have my fav milk tea + baked rice from Kim Gary
- bought my colleagues xmas present
I really appreciate having him back in my life
no matter what happened, life has been great with him
someone to make you laugh, make you angry

Thank God for giving me all these.

regards
reis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home