Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry X'mas 2009

nice selection of cheese! bon appetite
what's a spread!


spending x'mas with my colleagues and family

my first 3D experience watching Avatar in director seats haha - blurred image


outside iluma

lovely cross pendant!


fav umbrella

I spend this year christmas with an amazing group of people. Received the best presents I love. Was surprised at the load of x'mas gifts I received. Really count my blessing for everything God have given me. A visit to Big boss's resort style house and have a x'mas eve lunch with his family. Not to mention a round 2 at my manager's house celebrating our x'mas eve. Her house was very very nice and I love the walk-in wardrode. It is every girl's dream to have one and like a fashion runaway. Love it! Janet's hubby bought some cheese from Europe and together with Turkey and sushi Tei! Yummy Tamago Sushi Which I am told to finished up all because specially got that platter for me. It's a fun day with me being the Mc.... for x'mas day at boss's house. I was really stunned when he asked me to host the co's lucky draw. OMG, that spur of moment made me really nervous but with a brave heart I just follow my intuition. Surprisely not too bad. Ooop..... my reaction is quite acceptable.

Love love my gifts. Got the nice cross pendant I have been looking for the longest time(
spent like 1 year since my last cross pendant snap). got a lovely lovely bear umbrella & perfume from sweetie. Received wonderful gift from my colleagues. For the first time in my life, I feel so so fortunate.

Merry X'mas my friends. Love you all.

regards,
reis... looking forward to 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home