Saturday, March 13, 2010

a grateful 25th







On 10th of march,

- I received my first present from my brother, a charming watch which I be wearing to work everyday

- Receive a birthday celebration in the early morning at 6am with him pounding a surprise cake!!! haha, as usual I thought it is fruit cake cos can't see the light clearly.

- At work, receive a few blessing from colleagues and thank them for celebrating with me in a small cute cafe call "the little part"

- finally have a nice buffet with Him at fullerton, love the wide variety of cake and delicious lamb!!!yummy! It was a delightful evening and I received my present!!!! Another one coming on this week!

- On Thursday night, managed to celebrate with wei at green house!!!! We have a great time there. A pity we din manage to take the swing seats!!! cute little angel! Thanks wei

- On weekend, gotta a present from my bestie(thanks all!!!) and a nice treat at boteiju!!!!
Thanks lp

Finally gotta a rest now upon completing a proposal? ----- briefly written.

god bless you!!!

clareis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home