Friday, May 21, 2010

Getting my balance back

It has been sometime since I last blogged. The morbid content in my blog may have make people confused at myself. I have finally come to a conclusion on myself. A surreal dreamer who wake up to reality. Indeed this year have been an unhappy year due to work issue and not given enough time to rest. Well, I finally managed to balance my emotion this month. Hope that boss will give me more time to rest.

A happier person this month and I hope to inspire alot of future planning with my better half.
It may be a life changing year for me next year. I am looking forward to 2011! Probably, I have become a critical person at work and learn from my boss on having higher expectation on every piece of work I have done. Not to be perfect but at least I have tried to check and re-check my work to ensure my report are better written. Given a choice , I believed that in this environment, I will grow up faster and learn more new things. Also, I should be open-minded to accept things. Okay, this month have been smooth sailing and my blues have went away gradually. I prayed to God that one day my little friend will recover and get her life back on track. The visit to the doctor have let me realised how much changes she have went through over the three years. Even though the change may not be major but I do see the difference in her. I hope God will make her a stronger person to overcome her illness. I had learnt to accept the fact that she is still in her confused state but hope one day she will regain her conscious, her thought and being herself again.

For the other friend miss tan who is getting married next year, I feel so excited at the prospect of seeing my friend moving on to her next stage of life. I am glad I am part of this joyous moment and hope she enjoy her new blissful life with her man. For Cat, I hope you will find someone you believe in having a future with him and hope your family life will improve. Although my family life has been a silent mode but somehow, i knew my parents and brother cared for me deeply. We all want one another to be happy.

Received a small orchid yesterday from a work partner, thank you.


love reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home