Sunday, August 08, 2010

the simplicity of life

Recently been contented with the way things have been going even though life have been really tough with works. I realised that I have been busy with roadshows that made me neglect some aspects in life. Went shopping with dearie yesterday and we managed to shop till our shopping bags dropped. I din bought anything except a gift for my intern who is leaving soon. The dinner was great with very nice tom yam soup from Crystal jade at Central. Love the simplicity and I simply just asked for a bowl of rice to go with it. The giant noodle was really very big and both of us can't finished. Nevertheless it was a great trip and I truly enjoyed it.

Today I went to visit my aunty and have a chat with her and my god-bro. I realised that aunty have been getting weaker and I feel so sad for someone who bought me up. I love and adore my aunt, she was the best present God have ever given me. I hope she will recovered soon and I prayed that she will have a long life. I wanted aunty to see me get married one day. Went to west mall after the visit and find that with francis...(my fav hairstylist) gone , I feel so empty. She was really the best hairstylist and confidant for almost ten years of my life. I hope god will let me meet her again and wish her well with her family.

Tomorrow will be a great day! Happy national day Singapore! I simply love my country. Someone once asked me do you love to be a singaporean. I replied her "YES". Being in a cosmopolitan country surrounded by great food and culture was simply blissful. Being a Singaporean and having a privilage to get educated is a blessing. Somehow people around me doesn't seem to understand. Anyway, hope one day they will learn being contented and cherish the things they have being kinship, friendship, little gestures and thoughts.

god bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home