Sunday, August 29, 2010

Enjoy every day of of your life as if it is your last day!

Enjoy every day of of your life as if it is your last day!

I feel really glad I just came back from the hospital yesterday after my ear surgery. It was truly a remarkable and kind of terrifying experience. On the day of the surgery, I was there at 7am to prepare myself for the surgery. It seems neverending and the surgery took forever. I believe I was struggling with myself from 8am to 9.30pm before I regained conscious. When I was being sent to my ward, I seem to to visualise Leo calling me, despite I can't recall the panick pace he is walking at.

On the first night, I could barely recalled except I vomitted twice, and I was very weak and helpless. There were mutiple pains seared through me, I saw needle and injection on the left hand and left foot. I was very grateful to the nurses who took care of me during those few days in the hospital. Being bed ridden for four-five days, I feel really helpless and the nurses will wipe me everyday and give me the bed-pan every 2 hours(to pee). At that time, I feel really horrible. Thank for my family and friends who come and visited me during those day. It was really very nice and I feel comforted that there are people who really cared for me. Those days at the ward I reflected over my life, think about the consequences. I believed I probably expected the pain not as painful but it seems to pierce through my heart. Thanks Leo for coming to visit me every possible hours and I could see him really tired. I feel really touched and feel so guilty when he keep dozing off till 1am then he returned home.

I really wanted to thanks God to letting me to be alive.

Thanks God, Hope I will recover soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home