Thursday, December 19, 2013

A crazy week

It was almost nearing the end of the year and things still remain the same. I am of course with staying with his grandparent but we are kind of having a crazy cold war. I find it silly and immature but  I am not in my position to discuss. Had a heart-to-heart talk with mum, it was the second time we had dinner together this year. It warmed up my heart knowing that out in this world there is still someone my mum and brother who cares for me. I couldn't say much except I wanted to thank god they are my family, always so supportive with my decision. Life always have crossroads and we always have the tenancy to take a wrong path.

A wrong path doesn't mean you have failed, it just tell you to pick up the pieces and carry on. Life is there for you. I almost wallop in self-pity today but come to think of this, why should we make our life so miserable always thinking for other. Enough is enough I feel that I need to stand up for my life. I don't want to live a life for other.  What do those people know? as usual selfishness take center stage. It is a tough battle to fight on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home