Tuesday, June 27, 2006

at some point of my life

I felt my sickness wore me down , and the people around me suffered . I understand their care , their concern for me and i feel so stressed up . I am in a middle of a great relatonship with this guy and somehow , we are both selfish in our way . When we argues , we just failed to realised we argued cos

" we simply cared too much for one another ."

sometimes , it just hard to explain the situation i am in when the other person have their own situation to state . In some ways , neither he nor i are wrong . I just want to learn to forgive and forget time ... I realised time flies and in such a way that we are too bothered with "other" . We failed to see the unerderlying meaning within us . sometimes , love itself create possesiveness , because we just wanna to " own " that person . Getting exclusive right wasn;t a bad idea , but there should some level of understanding cos we know our limits , we would never cross that boundaries . In my case , what did i do ?

did i do harmless flirting to another person ? my close fren should have know i would never did such a thing. Sometime , i guess i should make my stand clear . Many times , we are troubled and we tend to push emotion burden to another person , trying to escape reality . It aren't truth cos we are just escapist , why can;t u bravely tell the person u love there is something wrong with the relationship and probably u two can have a good talk about it .

what really matters to me ? is me n HIM . but somehow ... we dun seem to be able to talk about it . I am afraid that loving someone is a long enduring journey that suffice pains , happiness . Deja vu . Whenever i keep doubting myself , i will feel my heart to tell the truth . Cos i know i never wanan to lose that thing i had found again. Life is a journey full of companionships and i really hope that i won'y be so easily affected by any nobody .

always reis n leon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home