Sunday, June 25, 2006

down time - sick

I had finally fell sick and surendered for someone to take good care of me . Work was chaotic today because i keep making the same calculation errors . My head was spinning till I feel so giddy . along that pavement of orchard road , i almost faint . For the first time , I feel sick , sick of work , sick of myself . I simply detested myself why din i took good care of myself . I was glad He was there in the mid afternoon bringing medicine for me . But at that time , i din realised i had worsened . I knew i hasn;t meant to be complacent but every steps i walked , my muscle aches terribly . I could sense anxiety and worriness in him . There were no way to stop myself almost meeting my breaking down point . The working hour of 12 hours shift kills me . No wonder my partners guowei quitted . another pisces fren joined me , her name was joelin, she was darn understanding , offering to carry the stocks up and down . My strength were a minimum cos I could hardly lift the door . Anxiously , i was beginning to countdown till work ended . He was very understanding, getting mineral bottle and one whole big pack of watson tissue for me . I keep sneezing . Next , we got into a cab cos i really couldn't take it . It was his warmth , care and concern that make me melts . Never should we be a workaholic . Sufficient Rest is compulsory . Tml is finally the last day of my roadshow and All i hope is everything turns alright .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home