Friday, July 07, 2006

i feel so blues

Feel so blues , because everything around me seem bleak , i am just tired of everything . my depression is staring to set in . School started out late on a wed morning , i went for leadership n mgt class fully awareness i am not taking it this semester . Maybe i should , i should have bargained with the coordinator i wanan to do 5 modules in a sem . It had been bothering me for sometimes whether do i have the ability to cope ? i dunno , i think i will try my best . maybe by this week , i will have a talk with my coordinator again . I had been disapointed at a friend of mine ,i never thought he will be so ungentlemen and he hurt us . ( me , lp , yc) I realised I hate knowing the truth , why would he like to toy our feeling , y do he yield satisfaction in destroying friendship ? ps , u had really let us down . pls grow up!

I am detesting everything , i wanan someone to talk to me ?

i feel so packed everyday as if i got one million things to do , maybe i should start planning to do my studies and revision and everything .

i feel so breatheless , brian .....is life leading u to boredom that u had to resort to lookin me up for something , i dun owe u .

1 Comments:

Blogger Boho said...

take a break, have a kit kat!

aiya.. u need a rest ar.... and stop busying urself with unnecessary stuffs!

=D

gambatte and smile!!

-cat,wei,me will always give u support!-

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home