Tuesday, September 12, 2006

feeling disappointed in life

Recently , i experienced some" downs " in life . i guess i din do well in my accounting test 2 , although i really tried my best . am i stupid or what ? i had been mugging for the last 4 days hopping to pass this test . Prehape , i was thinking that today i helped to organize su'd 21st birthday in SIM but turn out most of them msg not coming and she said she is drunk .... and not coming ... what should i do with the cake ? I feel disappointed . Probably i encountered some unhappiness in school and i suppose i had no one to relate to . what is school life exactly ?Prehaph , no one really understand , we do meet some mean people in school , our project partner ? or somesort i feel disappointed in the sense that i am trying to show some care cos she din come to school often but it was as if building on her anger . Now then i realise , there is no true fren in school , everything is just a facade . Is there hidden resentment in me to her ... it is starting to form and a fren told me maybe it is just a big misunderstanding . i guess i had enough .

what she said in msn :

OH I CANT BE BOTHERED ACTUALLY. ..BECOZ WHETHER I COME SCHOOL, I DONT SCHOOL, I WONT AFFECT ANYONE, MY PROJECT WORK, I DO MY PART AND I PUT IN EFFORT. WHOEVER NOT HAPPY, SPEAK TO ME INSTEAD. I DONT NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME OR GIVE ME ADVICE IN WHATEVER I DO ACTUALLY, FOR THAT KENNY MATTER, I CANT BE BOTHERED AS WELL. MAYBE THERE IS REALLY A MISINTERPRETATION, BUT I JUST FUCK CARE

this is really rude and it was as if i am meddlin her life. sad to say the school life is till here . it no longer holds any value to me .

things to do :

shirin's birthday -----------------23th sept
otd project ------------------------3th oct
wil pair work with HER ----------2th oct
wil group work --------------16th oct

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home