Monday, August 28, 2006

is life any complicated or simpler ?

Hee..finally settled the otd report , and sunday just come back from visiting my aunt and zhang zhang. He called me " witch" cos i break my promise to bring him to zoo ... but it was really expensive , anyone got discount coupons for zoo? it was really tiring having to reduce the numbers of 300 wording in my otd report , it really drained me 3 hours of energies focusing on editing the report . what are the next better thing ... hmm .. i just accept a flyer job for weekend , only doing 4 days for sony again ... hee ,... was trying to get money for some things e.g.

top wishlists:

1. fugoh keiji part 1 and 2 by keiko fukada --- whopping $24 for a set u get from auction ?
2. tickets for forbidden city , was thinking of getting the student one ---25% discount , cheapest is $30 ....by kit chan ... really wanna to watch .
3. intend to set aside $50 for a pair of jean , mine is really torn
4. a pair of practical slippers , i had decided to get a OP one - either green or black .flip-flop


anyway , been chatting with mum recently about life , she keep asking me .... have i found my ideal partner ... maybe she is really concerned about me , what to do ? i am not an old maid ...hopefully not even when i reach 30 , i supposed life may be better having spinsterhood. Realy unsure when is the next meeting with lp , peiwei ,all too busy .
really wanna to breakaway from life , escape and run into a hole and hide .... dun worry i will come out unscathed.
gambatte!!!!!
]

regard
clara


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home