Thursday, August 24, 2006

negative = positive

Recently , been getting this heavy cloud on my head and i really wish i could just jump into the sea. I had been undergoing heavy stress , i know i had always been a "ganchong spider" but lately i had been trying to take a break , or trying to relax. hopefully sunday badminton can proceed as usual and i really wanna to visit my aunt . i miss her badly .... haiz .

sad to say i got this otd project due on monday and i am beginning to think about fun more then this dreadful period . today just meet karen for otd project and then finally able to proceed . hee actually i am motivated cos i really don;t want to let my mum down . i wonder when is the last time i had been to town ? hopefully , leonard will pass his exam with good results . My rlship life had been good , i had been sorting myself out lately to realise that i had meet him already. I like his family pretty much , cos his bro is really cute to label me as "da sao" ... fainting ... but mark is a nice boy . His mum is one of those idealist but practical and she is really nice to people . His dad is one of those busy busy guy , seldom see him , but uncle can be friendly at times as well . Not so bad i am still able to get along with leonard's family . As for mine , i think my bro kind of beginning to like him , they will able to talk about everything especially soccar . Mum kind of feel secured with him , cos she mentioned that he look reliable and dad was nodding in silent approval. Thank god for everything . gambatte to myself , i want to look good too . it is really time to relax a day after otd . i need to do some facial , i wanna to watch a good movie , and i wanna to spend more time with him , liping , peiwei , my family and my auntie. Jia you!!

regards
clara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home