Thursday, April 05, 2007

together

ferri wheel in daytime , per pax is $29 ... keen >?

I was worry about the " family treasures" in my home and his . not long ago , My healthy grandma fall sick and was hospitalised . I become so worried about then good new was , she was on her way to recovering . Last night acc ah dear to go to his grandparent house and realise his grandad was falling sick due to a terrible cough and it is kind of disheartening to see him suffering . I really hope ah gong and popo will recover soon enough because I wanan to take them out to sentosa but I am just unsure of a suitable time .

I realised after getting together with leonard , i am learning to care . I used to be so selfish that I cant be bother with my family . Moreover , lp and peiwei also teach me to be more family conscious . These girl buddies of mine always light up my days , it can be so comfortable to go out with them w/out worrying about your image and etc ... it is just so natural . And the far away cat kind of worried me . I dunno how to explain , i just hope god be kind to her and bring her someone good and reliable and will let her bully for life . haha .

When dearie ask me , we had hope getting our own place . it is kind of keep me in awe . i dunno whether i should be happy or unhappy . Someday , i realised that nothing is eternal . Love can be so touching , love can be so tragic . I still loves him very much , i wanan him to be happy .

To lp : hey , give other a chance , dun be dwelling in the pasts as u know new love will make u create new memories . I am really anticpating to see the guy who touched her .


gambatte .

hui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home