Saturday, May 19, 2007

glad

I feel contented and relieved , I finally found an office job . Tomorrow will be my first day at work , I feel nervous . It was a new area which I am interested in , I was surprised that I was selected given my inexperience . Thank God and thank everyone . I wanted to give my dearie a surprise but I was afraid he might be unhappy . Anyway , I hope that the deal will be successful .

I had been searching for a pair of shoes for work . I realised except for my pair of fav sandal , my converse is spolit , my only decent pair of heel sole is slippery and the only pump's sole snapped into half . I know that I must spend my money wisely and most importantly , the money are for studies . I remember Felicia tell me that when we start working , life will changed . Anyway , I din get to meet her up recently cos this she is mightly busy again . Hope she get to eat proper meal ,fel jia you .

" Isn't life is about finding the shoes that fit you comfortably ? "

and dearie tell me that , "life is like taking a train , we all alight at different station and in between there will be one who will accompany you all the way to the last stop . "

I sincerely hope the past will be the past , and now is now . I believed that I chose to let go the past even thought i felt that time and again , there will be flashback . Yes , memories don't fade but I realised one day when you feel nothing, memories no longer matters anymore . It is not regret we are talking about , it is just a part of the past and I really hope not to be mentioned again . Anyway , I seriously feel that I no longer held hatchet with him , maybe it is really tiring to hate someone . It is more relieved to let go of the past .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home