Monday, May 28, 2007

found a job , learn the trade

Hmm , finally got a job in the marketing field that I consider myself lucky ~

I thought things were easy but when I started out last week , it become a tiring and sicky week for me .

workload sometimes is managable , sometime it become heavier especially in the afternoon . It is a fast pace I am trying to catch up . There are expectations and also comments that probably helps you to improve . Do i take it to heart ?
I think it kind of want me to improve , maybe English will .

But I loves the thrill of meeting new people , the fast pace , the satisfactions from completing something and also the touching contest entries ppl send in . It is difficuit but I will learn to cope .

Dearie sometime can be fiery as well as a sweetie pie . He din changed , it is just because he is too stressed like me , he feel irritated easily . Yup at certain times , I also feel lousy .

Hee , finally went to get a nice pair of pump from urs . But I still love the orange pair i saw at pazzion . But too bad it was way out of my budget ---$59 ... gotta missed it .

yeah ! anticpating to go for the coming Mayday concert ... i love u dearie cos I wanna to make u a happy person . Work life might be more hectic but I know I am coming to work productive , learning and to gain more experience . Really hope school start off later then I could work a bit longer .

reis --- yummy coffee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home