Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Manhatten fish market

Yesterday was another busy day at work and following thursday is a PH so everyone was looking forward to shop. Wait for an hour for dear at his office and finally he came . There was something wrong with his guy fren . he was facing a major r/ship crisis . Anyway , dear keep talking to me about his fren thing and finally we went to Manhatten fish market.

I would said that I like the lighting , ambience of the place . Dear placed order for us and we had some C01 mussels which is yummy and a combo completed with soup and drink . There was a funny accident because dear needed a new plate and the waitress heard wrongly and bring him the bill . lol.

I kind of love the prawn , calamari , and fish which is very tender. How nice of him to spoil me like this ? During dinner , we actually chatted alot , things about our own relationship . Dear initiate us not to take each other for granted again . At that moment I feel that was the best time we had . Dear thought I would learn to appreciate how willing he gonna to spend on me this meal but infact my expression was thank but not overwhelmed . Hee , love is really blind . falling in love again is really wonderful.

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home