Friday, May 30, 2008

my childishness

I had been searching really high and low for a job recently . I came to realise that the recent events and the interviews I had been shortlisted tired me out . I had been lucky to have been shortliste for a few interviews , some major companies but I dunno why I kind of screwed up my interview many times . Probably is I find looking for a job difficult or probably i am overly nervous during interviews that I had forgotten how to react . Sometime , i find myself appearing childish . I don't know . I really hope I can work in an industry i love but nothing is aboslutely perfect to what u want .

I wanan to go to the beach and leave my footprints there . Sometimes , i just wanan to idle under the sun. There is really something 'missing' within me and I can't seem to find it . Today , I thought i will flop my interview again .... probably is the language I used . I happen to meet an old fren on a rainy day and we had a nice chats over dinner . How cute is she , she is seriously someone who treat friend really sincerely . Thanks this fren feli. I am glad for her that she was happily in love with the one and she had got rid of the 'him' or should i said a person who dun even deserve a nice gal like her. Luckily , time had reveal what is unseen. I got another ' bomb' from her knowing that roy had just got married . Congrat royston , hope u live in bliss with your wife:>

I was very keen in watching this recent movie , SNTC . Hopefully , someone would took me to watch it , feli said it is very nice . Sometimes , i just hope to be a small child . I do admit I can be a kid sometime esp when i am facing people. I love my own childishness , my stubborness . Isn't this what everyone hope to be , sometime , it is better to be a happy-go-lucky person then rather having so much going through my head.

love is nevertheless something i can't really figure out . Gambatte

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home