Sunday, February 24, 2008

our busy weekends

These days i had been coping myself with endless projects . Indeed , the group is in slow motion mode . For my individual is not any better . been trying to finished up before the 9th march .

do u believe miracle can happen ? today is a busy day helping dearie with his bstat. I know he is afraid of numbers but i seriously hope i can help him . We did the quiz together for his bstat and almost a full mark . I was surprised because most of the qn i hardly know it . We spent almost 4 hours in tracking down all possibilities . Hope he get to know bstat better after this . I had an expensive dinner in a coffeeshop , was shocked at the bill .... i din realised . regret ordering the food there .

been a lovely days when i realised my life feel complete with him . :>


help!!!!i am so tiring , craving for risotto ? i think my fav food is rice ,i dunno y . i finally realised my craving in sushi ,
and i missed mango pudding . and nice little cakes . omg .

my backaches is so painful recently and i dunno y , izzit from hours of sitting on desk facing the pc .

gambatte !

reis .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home