Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a busy schedule coupled with rushing asst

red bean paste with dumpling desert at MOF , portion big enough for 2

Tepanyaki chicken !!

my fav ramen with the egg cook to perfection

our fav potato salad !!! with apple filing


I am finally going on a sprint instead of marathron . Two more project , 1 test + 2 exams , i am freed from education .

Had some project discussion when i realised that unprepareness of other is difficult to come up with good ideas. I think everyone got their own agenda and schedule despite this i still hoped they will produce something that is good . i will be turning 23 soon and I am feeling neutral about my b day . Was surprised last night when dearie tell me , he already took leave on that day cos he is usually very work-focused.

I am grateful for the current state-being ,for the simplicity in happiness from r/ship, friends and family. Glad that mum had finally made the decision to d' with dad. At least , she actually tot i will be against but I give her the 100 percent go ahead. I somehow was tormented silently by my dad's childishness , ignorance even tot i know he care about the family but sometime he just wasn't responsible enough. My dad always tot someone will take care of the burden and problem he creates. As if one is not enough , it is a vicious cycle . Sometimes , it depresses me but somehow i already learned to save more money for my own rainy days. Family wasn't a complete picture anymore but I was getting more positive about it.

jia you !

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home