Thursday, January 31, 2008

i feel complicated

I suddenly realised that when thing get difficuit , the only thing u can do is to be positive and counter it . Family life was a messy issue , it is really complicated for me to comment on it . Cos even I am unsure why it turned out to become like this .I feel no pain , i feel no happiness about it but I just don't think so much and do my part. sometime i feel life would have been better if certain ppl become more sensible , mature but it din turn out like this . Last night , i had the urge to just run out of the house and i need someone by my side badly. just alone /

Was browsing at frenster and realised the differ changes most of my frens had . I would say it is for the better. about my goals ...

- first to get a job in june/july , infact i wanan to be a wedding planner , or event organiser.
- to repay all the education loan i take
- to travel to japan , holland, uk ( a few more years)
- to stay happy , give a treat to all those friends , my family who helped me before
- to alter a minor problem
- to get married in 5 years time (hopefully got someone still want me )


one must have goals or life will lose it meaning !

to love myself more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home