Monday, February 11, 2008

cny .... what come next ?

lovely snacks from cat from japan , yummy


I had a great cny this year , many thank to those who gimme ang pao . supposely this year was really better than last year ! Come to think of that , my mum havent gimme my allowance for feb so the hongbao money will be use for daily expenses ba . hopefully she remember !!! omg .




I had been visiting my grandma , aunties and my bf's fren house the first 3 days . It was really tiring probably to catch up with people . I went mark's house tojam music , but i feel so flop cos i duno those ang mo song lyric and i feel i need to find a hole and bury but mark was very good at singing those songs.




I wanna to learn a musical instrument (guitar or keyboard or drum)but everytime i think of $$ , i feel i could not afford to take up any of it . The expenses come up a few hundred monthly . Maybe when i started work , i will pursue my interest hahahaha.




the thing i wanan to do :




- learning driving and get the license


- take up music courses


- learn japanese language again


- to be fully competent to makeup my own face and go out


- go travelling , if i am able to save enough money to go with my jie mei (lp , cat, sorry wei)


- go for a full medical checkup to find out how unhealthy i had been


- return my mum's education money


- pamper my auntie


- get a new mobile phone Sony Ericsson Z555a - dusted rose











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home