Sunday, June 01, 2008

my gal pals.

messy pose after my interview

boring
how does my eyebrow look , i drawn myself


I had been so fasinated by the sex & the city movie yesterday. It was totally fabulous and sweet at the ending . Prior to the movie , I tried to catch the movie preview on youtube. The movie was interesting and It was realistic I would said . 4 ladies in the new york city seeking love . I do agree everyone was different be it me , you or anyone we had passed by on the road. I love my girl gals , how wonderful we had four of us together and we viewed things differently. There are times when I feel like writing down story of them ,stories of others. Each of us had different relationship , differ experience , differ encounters . I love them all.

thanks vincent for solving my doubts on beauty . He is really my beauty consultant and mighty good friend i know from school. We had a small chat yesterday when I went over to get something from him . He was a really nice chap and I hope he too will seek love one day . hee hee . I don't know whether I am a nosey parker or something . Sometimes , I like to matchmake my friends or people I had known and were very very nice . I love them all. I had decided to work on the beauty tips to get rid of those new 'friends' on my face . No doubts , recently i had commented on my brother that he wear like a tree . I din realised that sometime I tend to see things differently .After these interviews that I had been going , I wonder where exactly should I ended up in ?

My friends , or alot of people around me including my sis k gimme alot of advices on my job search . there was an offer but i think i had made up my decision.

gotten to work hard , i really wish one day i could meet my idol amy cheung , i just love her novels .

yup . i wanan to say sorry to my bf cos i keep ranting at him the whole day . I really should start appreciating he spend time going out on a date with me . :>


reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home