Saturday, April 18, 2009

time to move on !!! yeap!

My heart was declare dead on 17 April 2009.

Time to move on . It is just He doesn't cherish me anymore.
The one word he give me " live life for yourself" what a selfish man.

Today I am mourning for a relationship. It is really time to move on. For the first time after those sleepless night since 2nd April, I had a solid 8 hours rest. 3 years of the relationships,
I feel I am suffocated by his selfishness. I always thought that giving in to the person you love always is important but however giving too much and him "taking" is wrong. The 3 years
had been alot of Ups and Downs. I just find that the way he handle the relationship was wrong.
Can you imagine a person who break up with you or left you hanging on to the relationship refuse to face a problem together? Telling me so many time , "I don't know "if we should had continued, I really don't know............I just don't know. What CRAP!
Being an indecisive escapist is wrong and I can't be with someone who is like this. Can you imagine if we are going to get marry and he just run away. That is really scary. Thanks God for
letting me realising that it is all a facade. Well, time to move on and continue.

For the first time in my life, I need to move on . who's know I will meet "The one and Only".

Because he is the only one, i believe i will find the only one . Cheers!

Reis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home