Friday, June 26, 2009

Alone ?

Today was a busy day at work doing things or meddling with non-related work. But learning from people differently. Feel like busy for the sake of being busy. Time seems to flies so fast at a speed that I dunno. KS's last day today and well, there was the weird feeling that he can't bear to leave this place. I guess he is just touched by everyone's warmth toward him. I had really heavy lunch at pizzahut. Next went for dinner with his family at the famous amk "crab" place. That leave me another heavy meal...... can't digest.

Was feeling lonely. Not sure when does this feeling start but feel really weird about it. Somehow dwelling on last night, DL tell me no ppl is a saint. Problem is when dt told me something today, it made me shudder at the tot of it. of course time and again, we never think of consequences. Isn't that human? Dt had a talk with me and I was thinking more on the words she told me. I shall take it as an advice and be ready that one of the day will happen.

After all, I can't blame my choice. I can only blame myself.

Gambatte. Tml will be a better day.

Reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home