Monday, June 29, 2009

happier

I am happier today. Recently had been wonderful because somehow things change and he become better. After some communication and compromise, we had managed to reach an agreement on to-do and not to-do. I am really on the top of the world but still afraid of short-lived happiness. Pray hard to God and thank God for answering my prayer.
I should really cherish "us" now no matter what. After 3 years, We still loved each other.
I am finally a fish with happiness....... :> Gambatte!
A good day to begin with , a great colleague who bought me my lunch. Thank JW . She is a wonder-FU lady. just went to a colleague's wedding on sunday. Initially I am afraid to go because I really don't feel like looking at "beautiful"scene with a negative outlook. I just go ahead that day with dearie waking me and making me my breakfast cereal. Well, That day I got the intention and secretly hopes.. he will go with me. Due to unforeseen circumstances, he just can't.Anyway, at the moment seeing DH and her hubby exchanging their vow, there are an indescrible warmth, I was touched by their love. Simply I just know I love wedding. Anyway , hope they stay happily together with their little angel.
I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home