Sunday, September 20, 2009

growing up

I seem to change. Imagine, throwing away tony leung and and my idol become who? I don't have a particular set of idols. Well, why do I love him and throw him away?

- It seems that his faithfulness , his soft-spoken attitude leave me with a tempting heart to idolize this actor.
I replaced my bad badtz maru with soemthing else now, I pasted my buddy's postcard over the card on bb maru's pencil holder. Am I changing?

Work had been almost the perfect opportunity for me and I see myself lurking nowhere, lost that tinge of passion and yerning for another opportunity. It seems my desire grew abit now.

Marriage is not on my card now, but I am still happy for everyone around me going to this stage of life. We are 24 but something just don't need the rush. what is the point of happy ever after and you are slapped with a divorce? do we call that mid-life crisis. Man and women just need more time. I saw this mature guy with a good fashion sense on the train yesterday after I sent my buddy off at the airport. Then, on the same day I went to this jap highschool and finally meet a long-lost fren who is so passionate as me on japanese stuff. I went gaga over his cute look. I kind of feel freed up that there are still a great bunch of amazing guys I haven't expore. Received a message from mr. S and realise how lucky i am to get miss by someone miles away and come back to date me? Me, 24 , single, hopelessly in love with my routine life and he is interested in me? Well, mr. S got a good calibre but but .... I am not in love with him. Had a chat with my buddy last night, he asked me to try out. that's if kinda crazy. But why should i be enclosed with myself with a man who used to treat me badly and broke my heart. I think mr. S is my self confidence booster . Am I changing into someone I don'y know but people say just embrace this change.

I am going back to my yoga regime, I am going to be more passionate about my job and I am changing my wardrode. I love it. I simply love the way I can change.

:> indeed i am happier in a string-free, fuss-free identity.

lovely reis. .... gambatte ima s,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home